It’s officially holiday season and I’m bringing you a fitness gift guide for the best gifts for all the fitness lovers on your list. And even though we’re fast approaching Christmas and Hannukah, these are gifts you can bookmark for special occasions throughout the year, for birthdays or to congratulate someone. You can also send it to people as a hint…just saying. 😉
And just a disclosure that this post includes Amazon affiliate links, meaning if you click on one of these gifts and buy it through Amazon, I’ll get a small commission at no cost to you.
- Yoga Poses Stemless Wine Glasses (set of 4). For the yogi who likes a drop of red or white as well, these pretty etched glasses bring a bit of om to cocktail hour.
- Momentum Jewelry Runner Girl necklace. Momentum might be best known for its footnotes and wrap bracelets, but you’ll find lovely gifts like this cool disc necklace on their website.
- TrailHeads Space Dye Knit Ponytail Headband . I have this headband and I live in it for winter running. It’s soft, cozy, warm, doesn’t slip, and if you have a ponytail, it fits right through. Genius.
- LED Light Shoe Clip. Whether you have to get your run done when the sun is not yet up, or it’s already set, safety comes first. These shoe lights clip on the back of your running shoes and have an LED light so that motorists can see your position as you run.
- Mandala The Yoga Massage Ball . For all those hard to reach places, like under your shoulder blade, these little massage balls are a great self-myofascial tool to have.
- Mile 22 Bags. For anyone who’s raced so often they have a huge stack of bibs, Mile 22 offers a cute and functional way to display them – as one of their bags. Choose from a bunch of different styles and have your own bibs made into an accessory! (P.S: for every $25 you spend on a gift certificate now, Mile 22 is adding $5!)
7. Bombas socks. I wear these socks and adore them. I recommend them to training clients and friends. But I had no idea of the story behind how Bombas began, or that for every pair of socks you buy, another pair is donated by the company to a homeless shelter. Pretty awesome.
8. Bluetooth Headphones with USB Power Bank. Wireless headphones are one of the best things to happen to fitness. No more cords to readjust while working out, no tangles, no tugging, no close-call decapitation events. These ones have a built-in charger and are super chic in silver, gold, or rose gold.
9. Thermal tights from Spandits! As an ambassador, I have a TON of Spandits in all different styles and patterns. When it gets cold, my go-to is their thermal leggings and this is my favorite pattern, called Tropical Tundra. Mention my name and the code SPANDITSLOVE at checkout for 10% off your order.
10. Custom marathon necklace. A cool, old postmark style gives these totally customizable necklaces a vintage feel. Celebrate your loved one’s distance achievement with one of these pieces.
11. Honey Stinger Organic Waffles. Disclosure: I have never tried these Honey Stinger Waffles for eating while running. So why am I including them? Because they were hands down the most popular form of running fuel among a whole lot of serious runners I met when doing the RRCA running coach certification. As well as the waffles you can get chews and gels – and they are all natural and organic.
12. Prana Steadfast Mat Bag. Made of recycled polyester, this yoga mat bag from Prana is super easy to clean, quick drying, and it has a handy zip pocket for a credit card and your keys to stash away during class.
Whats on your list this year?